As a Human Centered Design specialist, you will be responsible for conducting customer and user research to identify new product concepts, introduce and discuss them with stakeholders, create initial user experience designs for them and collect feedback on them.
You will mainly support projects in the Artificial intelligence and semantic technologies area which aim at facilitating company knowledge base handling.
- User and customer research to find opportunities for innovation in, and enhancement of, systems, products and services
- Collect and analyze data related to people’s behaviors, needs, and opinions
- Support synthesis of findings and the creation of insights, reports and presentations to inform decision making and drive actions
- Specify measurable criteria for the required usability and accessibility of existing system, products and services
- Design user interaction with the solution concept and ensure that design meets the agreed usability and accessibility requirements
- Develop user interface design strategies by using data from usability testing on how users interact with the solution
- Plan and perform all types of user evaluations to check and confirm that effectivity, efficiency, usability, accessibility, or other identified key performance indicators of the solution have been met
- Practical and theoretical orientation in User Interface design (User Experience design, User Interaction design, Information architecture design, User research)
- Demonstrated hands on User Interface design / Human Factors design in development of Software product(s) ideally as part of R&D team
- Demonstrated proficiency in creating static and interactive user interface wireframes and prototypes using applications as for example Visual paradigm, Balsamiq, Adobe XD, Axure, MS Blend, etc.
- Good communication, presentation, and collaboration skills; excellent with Office Power Point
- Excellent time management and organization
- General understanding of technologies used in the product (SW development, HW prototyping)
- Willingness to learn new technologies and methodologies.
- English - C2